Har Ki Dun Trek ( 7 Nights / 8 Days )
Day 01: DELHI –
NAUGAON (310 KMS)- In the morning at 0700 hrs board Shatabdi Express from New Delhi railway station for Dehradun. Breakfast onboard.Arrive Dehradun at 1240 hrs, pickup and after lunch drive to Naugaon. Arrive Naugaon in the evening & check into the guest house for dinner & overnight.
Day 02: NAUGAON –
SANKRI (82 KMS) – TALUKA (1900 MTS, 10 KMS, 2-3 HRS TREK) - Morning after breakfast drive to Sankri and from here trek start for Kari – Ki – doon. Today trek to Taluka 10 kms from Sankri. Dinner & overnight in the tented camp.
Day 03: TALUKA –
OSLA (13 KMS, 4 – 5 HRS TREK, 2559 MTS) - Today trek to Osla, one of the most beautiful villages in the FatehParvat region. The trek is through very dense forest of Chestnut, Walnut, Willow and China. Here, you have a beautifully carved temple dedicated to Duryodhana, the kaurava Prince. Overnight in the tented camp.
Day 04: OSLA – HARI – KI – DOON
(14 KMS, 4 – 5 HRS TREK, 3566 MTS) - Today trek to Hari – Ki – Doon. The trek passes through terraced mountain fields, lush green grassland and coniferous forests. The attractions of Har Ki Dun Trek is beautiful scenery with a series of flowered meadows of gentians, anemones and buttercups with the glistening snow clad Swargarohini Peak, which is famous in Hindu legend, being 'the gateway to heaven'. Overnight in the tented camp.
Day 05: HARI – KI – DOON – OSLA
- Morning free to enjoy the beauty of hari – ki – doon. After early lunch trek to Osla. Overnight in tented camp.
Day 06: OSLA – TALUKA - SANKRI
- Today trek to Sankri, a down hill trek. Reach Sankri in the evening and check into the guest house for overnight.
Day 07: SANKRI – MUSSOORIE - DEHRADUN -
Morning after breakfast depart by motor coach for Dehradun. Enroute visit Lakhamandal, Kempty Falls &Mussoorie. Arrive Dehradun in the evening and after dinner board MussoorieExpree or H.Nizamuddin A/c special train for Delhi. Overnight onboard.
Day 08: DELHI -
Arrive Delhi in the morning and terminate the Har Ki Dun trekking tour.
- Accommodation : on twin sharing basis in standard room.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation using A/c car as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance,A/C will not Use in hill area.
- All applicable taxes and service taxes.
What to know before you book
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to 10% per person.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention
- Cancellations between 15 days to 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention
- Above policy may vary during peak season
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Gangotri Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.