8 Days / 7 Nights Indian Himalayan Yoga Tour Packages
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Delhi
Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
Delhi to Haridwar:
starts pick up from Delhi and drive to Haridwar. As you reach Haridwar you will be taken to the hotel that has been booked in advance, for your lodging. After checking-in you can rest for the day or opt to visit the temples of this place along with taking a dip into the waters of Ganges. Be a part of the ‘Evening Aarti’ at ‘Har-ki-Paudi’ and get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
will start with a yoga session for two hours. The breakfast served to you will also be light according to your instructor’s guidelines. Post the yoga session as well as breakfast you can leave for sightseeing. First you will start with visiting the ancient temple of ‘Daksha’, dedicated to Shiva. Then you will move on the ‘Shivlingam’ visit that is made out of mercury solidified. In the evening you will have another session of yoga after which you can stroll in the ‘Har-ki-Paudi’ for evening Aarti and then spend the night in the resort.
calls for another morning yoga session. After you have your ‘yogic breakfast’ you will visit the ‘Chandi Devi’ temple that is situated on top of a hill. You can either opt for trekking up to the hill or take a ‘cable car’ ride instead. As you reach the top you will be exposed to an amazing and mesmerizing ambience overlooking the town of Haridwar. In the afternoon learn more about Ayurveda and Yoga through books and in the evening you can site for yet another session of yoga. Have your dinner and spend the night at the hotel.
Haridwar to Rajaji National Park:
will start with another session of yoga followed by breakfast. After freshening up you can visit the Rajaji National Park for spotting wildlife species such as elephants, tigers, ghorals, deer and leopards while on your safari ride. This national park shelters more than 400 bird species if you are a bird lover. In the later part of the day you can visit the local Gujjar tribe and learn more about their lifestyle. Get back to the hotel for another session of yoga after which you will be served dinner and spend the night at the hotel.
In the morning of day 5 you will have one more session of yoga. After a light breakfast you will get to interact with the experts in yoga for more information on meditation and yoga. The day 7 Afternoon will be dedicated to a meeting with astrologer to help you solve your queries related to the future. In the evening you can visit the local bazaar for shopping. Dinner will be served at the hotel and spend the night in the hotel.
Haridwar to Rishikesh:
After your regular session of yoga on day 6 you will have breakfast and leave for Rishikesh by road. This place is famous for the meditation and yoga ashrams along with the temples. As you arrive here you will check-in at the camp and rest for some time. Go for a stroll in the later part of the day and then be back for dinner, bonfire and night stay.
in Rishikesh will start with another session of yoga and after breakfast you will go for river rafting on the Ganges River. Rishikesh rafting is considered pretty difficult. While rafting, you will be exposed to the grade 3 level of rapids along an 18 km stretch. Rest the afternoon and have dinner along with bonfire at night. Overnight enjoy stay at the camp.
Rishikesh to Delhi:
On the final day you will Drive from Rishikeshto Delhi and drop at Delhi airport/ railway station to get back home with a healthy body and stress-free relaxed mind.
Package Includes :
Cancellation Policy :
- Accommodation : on twin sharing basis in standard room.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation using A/c car as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance,A/C will not use in hill area.
- All applicable taxes and service taxes.
What to know before you book :
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to 10% per person.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 15 days to 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Gangotri Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.