Shivpuri Rafting Tour Packages ( 1 Night / 2 Days )
Delhi to Rishikesh to Shivpuri - Morning journey start to Rishikesh. Before noon arrive Rishikesh. Than visit to Jungle trek and the waterfall. Than go to base camp. Welcome drink, after that served hot lunch. Afternoon is free for the view the area. In the evening camp activiti/game, campfire, snacks and dinner. Overnight stay in camp.
Rishikesh to Delhi - In the morning after breakfast. Start River Rafting from Shivpuri to Muni-Ki-Reti (Rishikesh). This is a 16 kms long rifting route. In this route you hit some enjoyable rapids like Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Double Trouble, Hilton, Club house, Initiation. Other majestic events like Body Surfing and Cliff Jump also inclided in this river rafting trip. In this trip you will cross many temples, ashrams and Ghats who is bank on the River Ganga. Arrive at Rishikesh. And Drive back to Delhi.
- Accommodation : on twin sharing basis in standard room.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation using A/c car as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes.
What to know before you book
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to 10% per person.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention
- Cancellations between 15 days to 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention
- Above policy may vary during peak season
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Gangotri Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.