Shimla - Manali Tour Packages (5 Nights 6 Days)
Situated at the northern end of the kullu valley, Manali has spectacular views of snowcapped peaks and wooded slopes. Manali literally means the 'Home of Manu'. Manu is the mythological character who is supposed to have survived when the world was drowned in Flood. He then came to Manali and recreated human life. Thus, the area of Manali is sacred and Hindus treat the temples over here as pilgrimage.
Surrounded by towering peaks at an arm length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline. It is a flourishing orchard industry, a popular honeymoon destination and trailhead for numerous treks as well as a great countryside ideal for adventure sport lovers.
Manali, with its mountaineering institute, is a popular base for trekking and mountaineering in summer and skiing in winter. Interesting routes into the surrounding valleys, over the high passes, are provided with tourist huts and rest houses for trekkign enthusiasts.
Delhi - Shimla (380 kms)On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik,mountains which offer some of the most beautifull view of himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Shimla –Manaliearly breakfast after local sight seeing of Shimla you will proceed to Manali (300kms/8 hrs)via kulluManali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful water falls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Manali Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure . Enjoy your dinner in hotel .Overnight at hotel.
Manali Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Manali – Manikaran–ManaliAfter breakfast depart Manali and drive to Manikaran 75 kms /4 hours enrouteKullu, Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Vyaas and Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. Manikaran is a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. It has many temples and a gurudwara.After sightseeing at Manikaran,we would transfer you to Kullu(45 kms/2 hours),there would be a half day sightseeing tour of Kullu.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Manali - Delhi(Departure) After breakfast depart Manali and drive to Delhi 520 K M (10 hrs).
Package Cost Includes:
Package Cost does not includes:
- Accommodation : on twin sharing basis in standard room.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation using A/c car as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes,A/C will not Use in hill area.
- Table drinks, insurance
- Tips, laundry, Telephone calls, Gratuities
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Any other expenses of personal nature.
- Child with extrabed sharing parents room 25% of the above cost and child without extrabed has to pay 15% of the above cost (below 12 years).
- Self pay for vehicle from manali to rohtang pass because Union will not give us permission for our vehicle manali to rohtang pass.
What to know before you book
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to 10% per person.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 25% of tour cost would be charged as retention
- Cancellations between 15 days to 20 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention
- Above policy may vary during peak season
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Gangotri Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.